The Verso Shoulder System is a reverse shoulder replacement and is intended for use in primary and revision reconstructive total shoulder surgery.
The prosthesis is intended for cementless fixation and requires minimal bone resection.
It was developed as a result of extensive research since 1997 and it has been in clinical use for 13 years (Since 2005).
Key features of the Verso®
• Stemless Prosthesis avoids distal humeral canal reaming
• Three-Finned Humeral Component combines minimal bone resection with secure metaphyseal fixation for both immediate rotation and stability
• ‘Dial-able’ UHMWPE Liner provides low medial edge, reducing likelihood of scapular notching and improving rotational movement
• Tapered Glenoid Screw for secure primary fixation HA Coated Humeral and Glenoid Components for enhanced secondary fixation
• Entirely Modular System matches all anatomy Colour- and graphic-coded packages for foolproof component selection